• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Repairing inner fenders

bullet18

Reaction score
i dont know if im too late on this but i have bought panels and frame parts from pretty much every company now, except dynacorn. have parts from sherman, goodmark, golden star, crash action, and i just got my first amd part. they all fit terribly, including the brand new AMD rear footwell i just bought, much to my disapointment as it was much more expensive. every company ive bought from except AMD has sent parts made by the same Taiwanese company. i would go for NOS parts if you can get them.

Billshemi

Reaction score
How is the work going ? Got a few more things done on mine

IMG_20190404_114040220.jpg

quapman

Reaction score
I've bought panels from all of them, too. Dynacorn has been the best so far, and is usually priced a bit cheaper than AMD.

Marc340

Reaction score
i dont know if im too late on this but i have bought panels and frame parts from pretty much every company now, except dynacorn. have parts from sherman, goodmark, golden star, crash action, and i just got my first amd part. they all fit terribly, including the brand new AMD rear footwell i just bought, much to my disapointment as it was much more expensive. every company ive bought from except AMD has sent parts made by the same Taiwanese company. i would go for NOS parts if you can get them.
The more info the better! NOS Parts are very hard to het i am afraid especially in the Netherlands...

Back