• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Retiring and parts must go- many are NEW in box

Status
Not open for further replies.

truetriplex

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After 30+ years of Mopar restoration, it is time to retire. I am in the process of compiling a list of items that should be of use to some of you. I have HP motors, date coded carbs/distributors/manifolds/alternators, etc. Remember, if you don’t see it, you may want to ask. And you are free to throw me an offer too. If you have a specific part your are looking for, the easiest way to see if it is here is to use the Year One part number to search the list

Many items are NEW still in packaging and are so listed. There may be some shelf wear. For reference purposes I have tried to list part numbers (mostly Year One, Mopar, OR OTHER). Items may NOT be from these suppliers but are top quality. Again, I do this for reference only. You can check the YO web site to see if this is the item you need. Price does not include shipping or handling.

E BODY
70-74 USED Hood pin kit w/mounting bracket (CUDA), pins, cables (NO BEZELS) (reference to AO10018s & JM896) $75

1970 challenger door glass ORIGINAL $75/ea

71 CUDA taillight bezels set – used but nice (reference to TLC7) $90

70-74 E body console wood grain plate A/T 2ea. (reference to CS467) (WILL need new wood grain insert) $90/ EA

70-74 E body sill plate – excellent condition (1) (reference to FD170) $50

70 Challenger sun visor used set (pair)– excellent (black) $80

70-74 cuda/challenger firewall pad w/air NEW (reference to FP01B) $20

70 Challenger reverse light bezel – needs rechrome $75

70 Challenger fender emblem w/ pins (NEW in box) $45

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the door glass new or used ? and is it clear?

Would you have a thumbwheel AM/FM or AM 8track for Ebody?
Thanks, Rick

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need a pair of 383 four barrel emblems for the Challenger fenders. I also need Cuda 440+6 emblems for the shaker bubble.

Last edited:

cv70chall

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again-
I recently purchased the 70 Challenger sun visors from you and they worked great! Thanks! I am also in search of a set of rear quarter windows if you have them.
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back