• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rimblow Restoration

saderbaseball1145

Reaction score
I got a rimblow steering wheel that needs to be restored but I don't know who to send it too. Has anyone had one done with good results? I'm curious where anyone would recommend to send to.

michael

Reaction score
recently send my standard 3 spoke woodgrain wheel to dave at woodgrain wheels in indiana. nice guy on the phone. check out his website. said he was 5 months out. wheel see.

saderbaseball1145

Reaction score
How do you get a hold of Jerome and is he pretty good on the price? I want mine restored but I don't really want to spend more than 6-700$ on it. I think that's a good budget?

plumbeeper

Reaction score
How do you get a hold of Jerome and is he pretty good on the price? I want mine restored but I don't really want to spend more than 6-700$ on it. I think that's a good budget?

Jerome has retired from the restoration business so you won't be getting anything from him. We can take care of your rimblow or any woodgrain style wheel and return it to OEM specifications. As Michael stated earlier, we are 5-6 months out on full restorations.

Dave

Cuda Rimblow PLUMBEEPER.COM.jpg

Back