• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Roof to rearfender?

Ante778

Reaction score
Hi All!

How is the roof designed in the rearfender down at the corner see picture without the roof plate and the roof plate see red highlighted area in the pictures? Grateful for a picture of this with the right look on the roof panel. I do not really know how they will look when the roof consisted of a lot of filler and rust.

(Thanks for a great forum and many helpful people MVH Anders from Sweden!)

cuda tak.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

cuda takbyte.jpg

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Can you explain what you are trying to do a little more? I think we are having a bit of a language barrier. We'll figure it out and try to help you.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Are you trying to join the roof panel and the quarter panel? It looks that way to me.

Ante778

Reaction score
Yes just to join the roof panel and the quarter panel! What I wonder is whether the roof should resemble the lower portion with a tip which I guess is to stretch up a vinyl ltak. I will not be installing vinyl roof again!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I don't have any pics right now. Have you tried an image search on Google or another search engine?

Ante778

Reaction score
I found a friend who is restore a 1970 340 Cuda where I can see how they should be. 'll see if I can arrange a picture when I'm finished!

Back