• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Seriously thinking about buying this car .

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
A few of us parked are cars on Front st in Philly. Daily drivers a 71 Challenger RT, 69 Charger RT and a 69 Road Runner. We would jump into a buddies White 440 6 pak CUDA for a run. He would turn on both electric fuel pumps.The tires would smoke the L 60's for a block and then some. Back in it's hay day.It would make the bow ties cry and the blue ovals frown. We all fell out of the car like laughing clowns. That was a ride and those were the days. That's the car that proved itself.Be a good Stewart and Do it justice. ENJOY AND CONGRATULATIONS!

johnstoybox

Reaction score
Thanks guys . I truly am very grateful to be the owner of such a awesome car that plymouth came out with . I thanked the lady many times for selling it to me . her husband had passed away a year ago and after talking with her i found out she never did get to even ride in it , so i told her i would get it running and take her for a cruise some day . And yes the previous owner did take care of it which was really cool . We had a great time digging it out of her garage knowing that this car hadn't,t seen day light in over 30 years .
One quick thing we all laughed at was if you notice in a couple pictures it has big ole N50 15s on it so it didn't wanna roll very easy because the wheel wells were on top of the tires and we noticed it had air shocks on it and i had my race car trailer with so we gave them a shot of air and up she went . And they are still holding .
So anyway right now I am just soaking this all in and enjoying the moment . The first thing i need to do is some how clean out the mouse crap , i think they used it as a condo , It wreaks !
A buddy of mine that told me about the car and helped load it is checking into the upcoming MCACN meet in Nov , so we may actually take it there before we even touch the car . I guess its a show for so called rare barn finds , so we,ll see if we get accepted to it .
We thought it would be kinda cool to let people see that these cars are truly still out there somewhere all though they are getting fewer and fewer everyday .
Theres some parts ill be looking for soon and ill post them in the parts wanted section soon .

Back