• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Shaker Base Plate 2x4 Carb

Mike H

Reaction score
I have a complete shaker assembly. My hemi shaker base plate is set up for 2 holly 600, 4 barrel carbs. I believe it's the marine manifold setup with a 8 5/8" center to center spacing.
I'm looking for the dual 4 barrel carb base plate piece with the 6 11/16" center to center spacing.
Any ideas on where to get it? And quality always counts...

pschlosser

Reaction score
An OEM will be pretty hard to find, and costly to boot. But epay has the repops for $600-ish ballpark. a google search for "1970 hemi cuda shaker base plate" will get you more shops, too.

scottk

Reaction score
I have a complete shaker assembly. My hemi shaker base plate is set up for 2 holly 600, 4 barrel carbs. I believe it's the marine manifold setup with a 8 5/8" center to center spacing.
I'm looking for the dual 4 barrel carb base plate piece with the 6 11/16" center to center spacing.
Any interest in selling the base you have?

Chryco

Reaction score
let me know if I can help, thanks

Back