• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Shaker Bubble Recommendation

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a Shaker Bubble for a restoration project? I am in the process of making significant changes to a 1973 Plymouth Barracuda that I've owned since 1975. The car now has new AMD front quarter panels with gill plates installed along with an AMD Shaker hood. Looking for recommendations on a Shaker Bubble for the car. The plan is to install a crate 392 Hemi in the car this spring (2021) and mount the bubble to the engine (not the hood). I've started to look around at options and one is Tommy the Chryo. Thoughts on this product or any suggestions/considerations/pitfalls about this modification.... much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I bought a repro and did this very mod to my dual dominator tunnel ram. It was a lot of work but worth it in my opinion. Cut it up, stretched the hood opening, base and bubble 3" longer, raised it 4-1/2" taller and made the openings 2-1/2" taller.

20200427_192044 (002).jpg

20200426_224158.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures and the dimensions of your modified bubble. Not sure I want the bubble to rise that high but certainly something to consider.

blubyou340

Reaction score
Nice chall man good job thats bad ass youve got frame connecters. , yeah you do lol cool

Back