• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Shaker hood???

Cudachuck

Reaction score
Was just told by an AMD rep that they might not be making shaker hoods anymore and I should order 1from another company if they are available... Sooo who makes the best shakerhood if AMD has stopped?

tonysrt

Reaction score
Check with Stephensperformance.com, they stock AMD and I bought my Cuda shaker hood from them.

tonysrt

Reaction score
Evidently there selling Shaker hoods so why stop making them. How many Cuda's are even left? I guess not like the 1000's of Camaro's that need parts. The sad news about trying to keep our Mopar's going!! I bought mine at Carlisle last summer, never thought the end of the shaker hood was around the corner. I think Stephens sold another 1 at the time I bought mine. I guess I'll have to baby it, because there a thing of the past. I haven't even put it on the car yet, waiting to finish the speed pro edelbrock F.I. on it. I got it running the other day but has to be fine tuned because there are so many wires, I accidentally disconnected the alternator. Got it reconnected and will fire it up again tomorrow. I bought all the Shaker parts so looking forward to getting all together.

Last edited:
Back