• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

speaker control

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwi340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey mopar people, i am looking for a rear speaker control switch that goes in the left hand lower dash beside the heater controls, doesnt have to work just need to fill the hole in the panel so must be in good visual condition, can pay through paypal,must be able to ship to New Zealand.
thanks
Kyle

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one from a standard dash. The switch and retaining nut should be the same as a rallye dash but i do not have the correct knob. PM me

Hey mopar people, i am looking for a rear speaker control switch that goes in the left hand lower dash beside the heater controls, doesnt have to work just need to fill the hole in the panel so must be in good visual condition, can pay through paypal,must be able to ship to New Zealand.
thanks
Kyle

kiwi340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I know Carl with the bat ram.I think every e body or mopar nut in .NZ knows Carl!

Slotts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Tod,
I guess this is who you were referring to.

Yes Kyle, I can help if you need the correct knob. I am a member on Carl's site, too. Send me an email if you are interested. [email protected]

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back