• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Starlet enjine issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlson002

Reaction score
Hi every body I am new on this forum, Please help me with my question, I am stuck on this with my new car.................

I bought a Toyota Starlet, It took forever to get this car but thank god for car loans places. Anyway, I want some advise concerning the various pipe runs. Can anybody advise me how to solve all this problems heater pipes, air con pipes. brake lines,brake vacuum pipe and battery cable. Can one for instance run the heater and air con pipes lower the center from the chassis hence they could be underneath the center con sol. I believed of running some electrical cable tray lower the center and fixing the pipes towards the tray.

And one more problem with my car when i race with my car then if i park it some where and leave it on neutral it leaves white white smoke. I don't know whats wrong but everything seems to work properly but i don't know where this white smoke coming from..........

Please advise me with this...........

111020091097.jpg

111020091099.jpg

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Uhhh...for starters that thing is about 4 cylinders(maybe more) short to qualify for this forum and it's a toyota, not an E-body, not even a Mopar! I am sure that you're into it though so my advice would be to find a rice burner forum and go figure out your issues with it over there. I'm sure your visit to this vintage Mopar forum was accidental, so...ok I'd better stop, to each there own, right?

karlson002

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your advise, i love this forum, I wanna stay connected with this forum. I knew this forum will be helpful for me.......

sluvxe

Reaction score
Maybe hes got a mopar under the hood? Wouldnt be the strangest thing ive ever seen, though i would be impressed if he fit a small block v8 or even a turbo /6 under there.

Still wouldnt be the strangest motor transplant in another kind of car ive seen.

74CudaDave

Reaction score
Yabut... where can I get one of those `Street Glow' stickers for my Cuda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back