• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stumbled on some E bodies in the woods

Phillipkj4

Reaction score
Was looking at a B Body and stumbled on these. Out of 7-8 cars one looked buildable (that I forgot to take a pic of!)

Phillip

IMG_3395 (2).JPG

IMG_3396 (2).JPG

DetMatt1

Reaction score
That's a heck of a first post, welcome to the site from the Motor City! I see a '70 Dodge hood there too.

jimbyr

Reaction score
That's a shame, the look pretty wasted. I know a guy in central Florida that has 7 or 8 e bodies, 5 of them convertibles just rusting away in the weeds. Won't sell any of them, won't even sell any parts. Says he's going to fix them all. It's been 30 years now. I even painted a 70 RT vert for him back in 89 or so and that one is also rusting in the weeds. He never even put the engine back in it. It has weeds growing through the floor last time I saw it

Jim

Phillipkj4

Reaction score
Wow I thought I had posted prior, guess I had been lurking. These are for sale and we may be doing a deal for all of them.

They are pretty shot. A couple could be built with some real desire but most likely would be donors for frame rails dash etc.

Phillipkj4

Reaction score
Sad for sure, those racks full of parts were not sad though. Some good parts in there.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
That's a shame, the look pretty wasted. I know a guy in central Florida that has 7 or 8 e bodies, 5 of them convertibles just rusting away in the weeds. Won't sell any of them, won't even sell any parts. Says he's going to fix them all. It's been 30 years now. I even painted a 70 RT vert for him back in 89 or so and that one is also rusting in the weeds. He never even put the engine back in it. It has weeds growing through the floor last time I saw it

Jim
That's infuriating!

Back