• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tail light panel/ trunk trim clips for '74 'cuda, AND sound deadener

Nitrocide595

Reaction score
Hey guys, Figure I'll put this out there and see if anyone has some suggestions, if not, I'll head over to FBBO and try my luck there.

I'm kickin' into high gear now that I'm working and I set out to help Dad finish the 'cuda once and for all. I'll be getting the shorter drive shaft (to accommodate the "new", longer 727 trans.) this weekend if everything goes as planned, then it's just installing trim, window regulator, door panels, some stereo wiring, registration, classic insurance, then we're good to go. Here's where the question comes in-

I'm looking for the clips to attach the chrome that goes around the tail light panel and the rim of the trunk. Kinda tough to explain, but if you're looking at the back of the car, it's like the L shaped chrome pieces that arch over the black tail panel on either side, then the one chrome piece that runs the length of the trunk. I have the trim, I just need clips...

On to my 2 other concerns:

Weather stripping for the driver and passenger door windows is a concern, but for the most part, the car will be garage kept and driven in dry weather. Got any good links to sites that have good stuff for a good price?

last but not least, Sound Deadener... I hear mixed things about different brands. Basically looking for something quick to toss in the doors so they don't have that tin-can clank when they close. Nothing crazy and nothing expensive, just basic, good quality stuff.

thanks a lot and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Back