• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The 2011 MCACN`s - 1970 Challenger T/A Display

Bashton

Reaction score
Congrats to Dean Herron and his gorgeous Mr. Norm's "stolen" T/A.

You will find a cool full feature on his car in the latest issue of Mopar Collectors Guide. Better yet, come and see it up close at the show November 19-20.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Hey AlleyoopMgv; would love to see some of your work as part of our show. You have some great cars in your Hub Garage gallery that you have restored!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Thank you Bashton, I'll pass it along to my boss, again, but he has the final say. I'll do what I can. I would love to go!

Bashton

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics of that burnt orange interior, I have an `70 A66 project that was born that way, so it's kool to see what it will look like once restored. Mines a console auto though.

Hey DetMatt; I am also looking for a 383 Challenger convertible for our "Class of 1971" Invitational display. Looks like you and your Dad just may have the perfect car for this...what do you think? [email protected]

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Postsedan

Reaction score
In Attendence for the 2011 Challenger T/A Display

EB3 Light Blue Metallic
EB5 Bright Blue Metallic - Steve Lauderdale
EB7 Dark Blue Metallic
FE5 Bright Red - Jim Anderson
FF4 Light Green Metallic
EF8 Dark Green Metallic
FK5 Dark Burnt Orange Metallic
BL1 Beige
FT6 Dark Tan Metallic
EW1 White - Larry Bell
TX9 Black
DY3 Cream - Norm VanderVeen
FY4 Light Gold Metallic
FC7 Plum Crazy - Ken Mosier
FJ5 Sublime - Steve Brussich
EK2 Go-Mango - Dean Herron
EV2 Hemi Orange - Gary Jones
FY1 Banana
EA4 Silver Poly
FJ6 Green Go
FM3 Panther Pink - Mike Ross

Dan

Bashton

Reaction score
The challange has been made! Looks like we will have each and every color offered for our 1969 Camaro ZL1 special display. I know this sounds like it might be an easy task, but since a mere 69 of the ZL1's were produced, this is pretty cool.

So...I ask for your help in doing the same with the T/A gathering with at least one of each of the offered colors. As you know, some of these colors are pretty hard to come by, so with your help, let's see if we can pulll this off.

Thanks;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Postsedan

Reaction score
Gentleman,
I need everyone`s help in contacting and findng the finest remaining T/A owners in the country. I am committed to making this the Best Ever 1970 Challenger Display under one roof!
I also need the entered T/A owners to begin mailing in there entry forms.
Please contact me at.... [email protected]
Thank You,
Dan Vasic

Bashton

Reaction score
If you are a T/A owner and will be at the Mecum Indy auction, please give me a ring; 586-549-5291. I can "fill in the blanks" in case you need more information about participating in the show.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Postsedan

Reaction score
All attending T/A owners that have not yet registered, Bob Ashton will be attending Chryslers at Carlisle 2011 this weekend, any T/A owners wishing to register this weekend, simple bring your MCACN`s registration with you, call Bob at (586)549-5291.
Bob will be kind enough to find you at Chryslers at Carlisle, accept your registration and even take a picture of your T/A.
Everyone going to Chryslers at Carlisle, have a Great Weekend :happy7:
Dan

Bashton

Reaction score
Add B3 to the list! Tim Wellborn has agreed to bring his prime example, along with a fine group of 71 B-Bodies from The Wellborn Muscle Car Museum. Tim has also signed on as our Official Sponsor of our "Class of 1971" Invitational display!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Back