• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The 2011 MCACN`s - 1970 Challenger T/A Display

Postsedan

Reaction score
In Attendence for the 2011 Challenger T/A Display

EB3 Light Blue Metallic - Tim Wellborn
EB5 Bright Blue Metallic - Steve Lauderdale
EB7 Dark Blue Metallic
FE5 Bright Red - Jim Anderson
FF4 Light Green Metallic
EF8 Dark Green Metallic
FK5 Dark Burnt Orange Metallic
BL1 Beige
FT6 Dark Tan Metallic
EW1 White - Larry Bell
TX9 Black - Tom Abrams
DY3 Cream - Norm VanderVeen
FY4 Light Gold Metallic
FC7 Plum Crazy - Ken Mosier
FJ5 Sublime - Steve Brussich
EK2 Go-Mango - Dean Herron
EV2 Hemi Orange - Gary Jones
FY1 Banana
EA4 Silver Poly
FJ6 Green Go
FM3 Panther Pink - Mike Ross

Dan

Bashton

Reaction score
We are committed to "filling the gaps" for the other colors for our T/A Reunion display. If you will be attending Mopar Nats and may be considering joining us, whether for the T/A group or andy other part of the show, we will have a big display in the Manufucturers midway, spaces Zero 3-4, right on the end of the row.

I also sponsor the Mopar Nationals Model Car Contest on Saturday and our display, (Auto-Know) will be filled with all kinds of Mopar ONLY ads, literature, brochures, magazines, collectible miniature cars and much more.

There will be a big MCACN banner on the end of our display. We will be accepting applications for the T/A display and the rest of the show, so please stop by and let me tell you about our show!

THANKS!

Bob Ashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Bashton

Reaction score
This display is coming together in a big way. In addition to the T/A Reunion display, we will also be hosting an amazing ultra-low mile T/a in our Vintage Certification area, (our first Mopar) and also a special display featuring a pair of really neat SCCA racers.

We are still looking for a few more colors and if you have a nice or interesting T/A and would like to join us, please let us know. Only about 60 days to go!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Postsedan

Reaction score
If ANY of you T/A owners happens to know of another rare color T/A, PLEASE give them my cell number and PLEASE have them call me. 60 Days to make History!

Dan
(630) 699-5578

Postsedan

Reaction score
Wow! 2 months to go....All T/A owners please mail in your registrations in Today. I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Dan

Postsedan

Reaction score
All T/A Owners! 52 days to go! PLEASE mail in your registrations NOW.
If we do not have your registrations on file by Friday Oct.7th at 5:00pm through the MCACN Web site....we have no other choice than to give away your entry to the next T/A Owner of the same color in line.
Please understand that it takes a lot of people to make this show possible and we need to know the exact number of registered T/A`s in order to make everything work as planned. Thank you for your understanding.

Dan Vasic

Back