• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The correct plating color

Rdwsp

Reaction score
70 Dodge Challenger the hood fan the hood spring and the latch mechanism I hadn't played it kind of a brownish color just wondering if that was correct them here and other ideas and I'm a little upset that I didn't research it a little more before I had them plated my player said that was the correct color it's kind of a dark brownish color please help before I lose my mind hopefully I'll find it on this website I usually do thanks Mopar guys

Rdwsp

Reaction score
Sorry about that that totally came out wrong I do the talk to text Mike later pleaded my thing my release and my pool and the spring Brown I want to know if that is the correct color

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Second attempt wasn't much better. lol Slow down and read what you write. We can't help if we can't figure out what you are asking :)

Rdwsp

Reaction score
My hood release and pull and latch and spring are Brown by the plater just seen if that is the correct color does anybody have any pictures or can it give me a little bit of input

quapman

Reaction score
Brownish is correct. I think it's called black phosphate.

Grady Cain

Reaction score
20170425_202910 (2).jpg
20170425_202914 (2).jpg

Phosphate is correct for all of those parts...

Back