• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

the new guy on the block

quickquartermile

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just a little about myself, I'm 44 from Minnesota,USA, own a 72 Challenger that I've owned for 27 years now . It only has 46,000 origional miles on it. I put a 440 in it, replacing the 318 that was factory installed, it currently is a pump gas motor making 585 HP and 570 TQ and has run a best so far of 10.88 @ 124 in the qtr mile. It weighs in at a hefty 3630 lbs. with me in it, so I figure that's respectible for a mostly street driven car, which still has more in it with tuning! I like to believe I bleed mopar blue, and I think Challengers' are the best thing since sliced bread , or most any other mopar! All's I own and drive are mopars because they have always treated me well and will continue to do so until chrysler goes out of business. I also own a 1997 LHS, 1998 Dodge 1500 P.U., I guess you get the picture, that's all for now thanks :)

6packcuda

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Sounds like a pretty quick Chally you've got there. Got any more pictures of it to share?

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Nice avatar, must be Rock Falls? Is this your car?

IMG_2917.jpg

Back