• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The new stuff

70Barracuda

Reaction score
Am getting interested in the all new suspension systems available now.

This is an article on several new systems.

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/techarticles/suspension/mopp_1210_mopar_suspension_buyers_guide/

I saw a B body convert last week that had the Hotchkis stuff front and back. Dude said it had to be tied together w their roll bar which looks like a Shelby type unit I was not thrilled about.

I like the RMS stuff. Complete rear 4 bar coil set up for 2K.The complete coil over, rack and pinion, K member bolt in set up for like $4200 plus brakes looks real nice too.

Not sure about you all but my manual steering, brakes 4 gear is not a easy car to drive. And Im tired of the body roll and in general workout to drive it. Oh I can handle it but it sure would be nice to drive a nice handling tight car that looks like the awesome E that it is.

Anybody try this new stuff?

mmissile

Reaction score
I have a hodge-podge of stuff in my build. It's in the build section. I believe it'll be everything I was looking for.

71solo2challenger

Reaction score
I'm running the Hotchkis TVS setup now and am very pleased with it. Their sway bar is axle mounted, but it allows more room for exhaust. I've complimented it with a Firm Feel Stage 3 box, Firm Feel 1.18 torsion bars.

Back