• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The useless thread

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
I don't see one here.
Is it not allowed?
Just figured a B'S thread.
Get to know what's going on on a daily bases with whoever wants to post.

Today for me us wait for help to get things off a few shelves.
Maybe go out later and walk the dog.

mmissile

Reaction score
Went shooting with a friend, got a couple little mopar-parts from another, and had a good lunch. Typical Sunday.

Last edited:

halifaxhop

Reaction score
Fixed one of my back up distributor machines, played with the dog and ran over a squirrel on the way to the store.

AUSTA

Reaction score
put some new bushes in the TA quarter windows dropped one down into the rocker cavity so i tried to hook it out with a wire & got this instead

SPANNER.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I bought a couple more Imperials a month ago and spent some time fixing window motors yesterday in this one while I was at my shop, also provided a couple of clips to a buddy that was out shooting with one of his friends;) and sold a couple of parts to another local enthusiast.
Back to client work today.
884D9161-B3FB-4D9E-A34D-FC55AC81036D.jpeg

6E81E680-F0D3-44D8-A62A-8C3C36FE998B.jpeg

340challconvert

Reaction score
I bought a couple more Imperials a month ago and spent some time fixing window motors yesterday in this one while I was at my shop, also provided a couple of clips to a buddy that was out shooting with one of his friends;) and sold a couple of parts to another local enthusiast.
Back to client work today.
View attachment 56450
View attachment 56449

That looks like one clean car!

wedg2go

Reaction score
Finally! A thread I can really get into. I feel I can contribute to being "useless" every single da....I'm joking...I'm joking!

Moving on!

Watching the weather!

20190128_101256-1008x567[1].jpg

A system is moving through Colorado, bring with it "Some" snow. In fact that big old cloud, in the photo, is now hanging over our home and letting loose. Most of it is melting as it hits the ground (My thoughts go out to the people in Chicago. -60 wind chill? Brrrrrrr!!!).

140 miles away Denver has snow! Lots of snow, not "Some", according to the news this AM! Hopefully, when the system moves out later today, they'll rev those plows up so wifey and I can go to Loveland (35 miles or so north of Denver) to pick-up the motor home from the shop. We are packing it up, later in the week, to report for "Grandparent Duty" in AZ (Hope it doesn't snow going or coming).

Let's see, let's see?

OH! Speaking of motor homes, I decided to revise my garage/rv garage. Hated what I was doing on the last set of construction docs, so I decided to 're-invent the wheel', start the whole process over again and do a little tweaking (and add more square footage). It looked too much like a amezan package! So I pulled out my cad system, once more, to do something a little less "Boxy" and jazz it up.

Needless to say, that's where I been hiding as of late.

BcudaChris

Reaction score
Had 6"+ in Denver proper this morning. I don't generally believe the weather forecasting around here and had intended to drive the Barracuda to work.

Had to change my plans and take the grocery getter. '01 Bullitt. Had to turn the traction control off, even with snows installed. I fear for the posi...

For the record, we have at least 10" on the ground from October to May, temps hover around zero most of that time, in case you're thinking of relocating here. The sun only comes out for Bronco games.

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
It's cold here on the least coast.
Snow expected along with deep cold in a few days.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Going to get a few inches of snow tonight in New Jersey, not much but getting the Arctic Air and looking at temperatures around 4f degrees.
I feel for you guys/girls in Michigan and Minnesota! The report this morning was saying -22f in Chicago. Brrrr

free-winter-clipart-1.jpg

mmissile

Reaction score
Made a bracket to hold my after-market hot-water valve, for the `cuda. Cleared snow last-night. Heading out today to the powder-coater, and see if my FFL wants to have lunch while I'm out.

Back