• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Thumb wheel radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt63

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a thumb wheel radio for my 71 Challenger Rt.Ebay does not have any for sale at this time.I was thinking one of e bodies members here, could point me in the right direction,to find a thumb wheel.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you looking for a stock radio, or a radio that looks like stock but has modern internals like a new current radio would have ? Retro Radio Restorations sells reproduction radios that look like OE and they doo am/fm/cd conversions on original radios. www.retroradio.biz
and there are many other companys.

Last edited:

dongei

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have found 2 on E-Bay, NOT CHEAP ! One was a NOS and it was pulled after $1500.00 the other was used and went for $2100.00. Thank god for Tony's MOPAR Parts.......I just bought one nice for $700.00. Tony's said that they might have some nonworking that could be repaired for even less. I mentioned this site and he said that he had heard of it.............maybe you could work out a sweet deal. Lots of places out there that can repair or even restore one. Good hunting. http://tonysparts.com/contact.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back