• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

TRADE. 70 charger 500 for e body

Status
Not open for further replies.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
romester440, quapman sent pics of his car to me. It is very reasonably priced. Send him a PM.

romester440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok guys the burnt orange 70 charger SE is back on ebay if you want a shot at it , seems to be very solid from the pics. Thanks challenger6pac I will inquire about it.

romester440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry detmatt1 I rechecked the add this morning and its actually a different car never bother to check the numbers the first time just look at the pics . the car is also from Ga but this one is a SE hemi orange with black guts and not burnt orange. so I apologize for the confusion. I thought it was the same car but never the less this car is an equally interesting project its a SE with leather seats ac, am/fm etc.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks, I saw that one too but recognized that it wasn't burnt orange pretty quickly. I've had a few burnt orange project cars over the last few years so I know the color immediately.

sorry detmatt1 I rechecked the add this morning and its actually a different car never bother to check the numbers the first time just look at the pics . the car is also from Ga but this one is a SE hemi orange with black guts and not burnt orange. so I apologize for the confusion. I thought it was the same car but never the less this car is an equally interesting project its a SE with leather seats ac, am/fm etc.

dongei

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in buying your Charger, although it's not a 500. 500 has flush back window and no hide away headlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back