• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

upload photos

hemidon

Reaction score
I want to know why pictures say they are too large to upload and what to do about it!Some load up but most dony--Id like to share but pictures just are not able to post--Please get me going in the right direction--thanks--hemidon

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I upload images from a laptop of 420 KB. there seems to be no problem. don't know if laptop resizes image. If you are doing from a phone.I know some people with I phone have a problem. could be to big or wrong format or sevice or sever rejects it.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Uploaded from phone 2

Attachments

• 20210615_102624.jpg
    20210615_102624.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 70

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
uploaded from phone first time picture loaded but not text. had laptop also logged on.2nd time laptop off worked ok from phone.

340challconvert

Reaction score
I take my car pics on my I-phone 11
I then send the pics to my email account (selecting medium size to send)
I then download and save the pics as a JPEG file to my desktop file, to be accessed as needed. If saved as a JPEG file, I can directly copy and paste it onto a post here on FEBO or just up-load the pic directly by the link on the FEBO site.

I find that if you take digital photo and directly send it to a post or as a phone text, the file is sent as an HEIC file which will not open or post on my computer.
Just my thoughts!

Last edited:

Adam

Reaction score
I take pics with my phone, then in the post or reply sections of this forum you will see the upload photos box below. Then browse and select images from your photos..

Back