• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Vanishing Point Challenger?

fc7 r/t

Reaction score
Anyone know what ever became of the Challenger(s) from the original Vanishing Point?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I think I recall seeing something in a Mopar mag., Collectors Guide maybe?, and there was a display set up in some auto museum somewhere.
Welcome to the site.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Aaah that's right, I did see that on CudaChallenger.com. I guess I better stop sniffing glue!.

burdar

Reaction score
The only thing I'll add is in reguard to the Bullitt Chargers. The Cuda-Challenger link says that all were destroyed. I seem to remember one of the cars surviving. I don't know if any documentation ever surfaced though.

There was a thread on it a while back probably on Moparts. The car was origonally yellow and had been repainted black. It also had a bunch of extra holes drilled in it for the cammera mounts. A few origonal pics were posted of the car during filming with all the rigs installed. The extra holes seemed to match the mounting points seen in those old pics.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I DID see the article on that Bullit Charger in a magazine for sure, I remember that well, the article that is, not which mag it was in.

Back