• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Very Rare RM21 Code 1975 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Dart2NV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know this is the E-body site - but I also know a true MOPAR lover appreciates all forms of Mother Mopar off-springs - at least that's the way I see it as a humble Mopar guy for the last 39 years. That said - I have for sale a RM21 code 1975 Plymouth Road Runner. I know it's not one of the more desirable RR made - but to my knowledge - is the rarest RM21 or 23 Road Runners built. 1975 was the last year of the RM code designation that marked a true RR. Only 7,831 total were built. Of that only 20% were believed to be "K" code 360 models. Far less - approximately 5% had the factory optioned Moon-roof which my RR has. In fact - my RR has so...
many options - it takes "2" fender tags to list them all. It under went a full body make over slightly over a year ago. Repainted it's original Vintage Red Metallic color with new & correct decals. I recently replaced both rear tail light bezels with NOS units. I also replaced both front parking / signal light lens with NOS pieces. "YES" they were very hard to find & "YES" they were pricey. The Dark Red factory bucket seat / console interior is all original & in very good condition. The dash pads does have some small cracks - but I have a mint one that's included in the sale. The Rally dash has the 150 mph speedo - but the factory tach was a one point replaced with a period correct Sun tach. The engine is not the original 360 the RR was borne with - but it is a date coded 1975 360 engine none the less.
It received a professional rebuilt with a .030 over-bore - Keith Black pistons & is pump gas friendly. Up-grades included larger "J" head valves,
Mopar Performance 474/474 cam - Headers - Edelbrock Torker intake &
a 750 vacuum secondary Holley carburetor. I recently added the factory stamped steel valve covers - Dual snorkel air-cleaner & a set of correct Mopar Restoration spark plug wires from Mancini. The 727 transmission was "JUST" rebuilt "ZERO" miles. Added was a Shift-kit & a Huges Street/
Strip torque converter. Also a B&M flex-plate. I have a TCI tranny cooler also included in the sale. The rear is the factory 9-1/4 (12 bolt) with 3.21 gearing - non posi. It still has it's original Polyglass Goodyear G-70-14 spare tire,jack & hardware. It rides on Mopar Magnum 500 rims with B.F.
Goodrich T/A radial tires. Asking price is $9,500.00 which is less then half the investment cost. If you are a Mopar lover that dares to be a little different - then this is the car for you! I will post pictures as soon as this add is approved by staff. Contact Dan 845-473-9300 days 845-546-5523 nights & weekends. "Have A Nice Day & Thanks For Looking"

DSC04569.jpg

DSC04571.jpg

DSC04574.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

DSC04584.jpg

DSC04585.jpg

DSC04588.jpg

DSC04583.jpg

DSC04565.jpg

DSC04567.jpg

Last edited:

1Dart2NV