• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WANTED: E-body rear parking brake brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazykuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
We are looking for the parking brake brackets for the rear 10" drums on an e-body. The one that attaches to the parking brake cable and the one that goes between the two brake shoes, both sides.

PM or [email protected]

burdar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those brackets shouldn't be E-body specific. If the above poster doesn't have them, just start looking at yards for the parts you need. I'd bet a 7 1/4 or 8 1/4 rear end would have the parts you need.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am not going to have time to look today after work. I will check tomorrow.
The above poster.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did not get to them again. I probably won't tomorrow. We were burgularized for the 3rd time in 6 weeks. I have a few windows to replace tomorrow. I secured the doors of the house so they broke out windows. In the garage they went through the walls with saws. These guys are hungry. They were in and out before the Sheriff was able to answer the alarm. Our dog is injured and they hit the neighbors cat with a vehicle on the way out. The cat has a broken leg and should survive.

You can get the parts off of any Mopar. They need to be from 10 inch brakes only. The 8-1/4 and the 9 inch may fit. I would find an 8-3/4 10 inch brake system and they will fit for sure. If I get time to look for some and do find some, I'll let you know in the event you do not have any yet.
Tod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back