• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Weiand 7505 Intake Manifold

Zyli

Reaction score
I have a Weiand 7505 Dual Plane Intake Manifold on my LA 360cui engine and now i search for information about it but
google have no info , so i will ask here if anyone knows anything about this Intake Manifold .
Will this Weiand 7505 Intake a good choice for a LA 360cui engine ?
I don`t know if I should change it for a Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap #75763 because of
the Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap i have see some videos about dyno-test`s and i have seen that the RPM Air-Gap will be a great Intake Manifold with great results (maybe better results as the Weiand 7505 Intake ) .

I thx everybody for information about the Weiand 7505 Intake Manifold and help !

Regards from Austria ( the Country in Europe where life no kangaroo`s :icon_winkle: )

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Weiand had a Stealth & Action Plus , not sure which one you have , both are decent intakes , you would`see some gain with an RPM Air Gap but mybe not enough to justify the cost

Zyli

Reaction score
Sorry , i don`t have a pic of this intake but i hope you could help me without a pic

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
As I said the RPM may be worth a few HP over what you have & maybe only at higher Rpm but I doubt it is worth the cost to up grade , that intake should work well .

Zyli

Reaction score
I thx all for answer and help me but some information ( details ) about the Weiand Intake will be great .... if it will be a Stealth or Action Plus model or in which RPM range works it , what for bore have it ,... and so on .
A Dyno test " Edelbrock vs Weiand " will give also interesting info and shows which intake Manifold has which impact .
I think that in the USA more people and more Mopar driver know better about that things as in Europe

Back