• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Where to get these types of wheels?

MoparcudaRay

Reaction score
I think they look great on a Mopar. I know one pic is a Chevy but would look better on a 'Cuda lol
Does anyone know where to see and buy this style or name of these super deep dish concave type wheels?
9194734b60d0c706e7d665ef05a9b31b.jpg
19b1c2702c0d7fbddc1b60592941b28f.jpg
161373_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
161373_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg

76orangewagon

Reaction score
There are several manufactures that offer those types of wheels but the Cuda' is wearing different wheels than the Camaro. I went with Bonspeed on my Duster but just about everybody makes similar style(s). You can start with Summit Racing or check out some of the sponsors on the Pro Touring websites.

illet
059.JPG
030.JPG

cudanutjim

Reaction score
These are made by Rev wheels out of California. Found on the web. 255/60-15 on back,225/60-15 on fronton

IMG_20160828_121704779.jpg

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
They look nice on the purple Cuda. I currently have 15" OEM rally wheels on my 73 Barracuda. Thinking of either restoring the ones i have or getting the new chrome reproduction ones. Im also looking at the American Racing solids or Cragers. Not sure which ones would look better on my car. Any suggestions or personal preferences? Any input would help me make a decision. Thanks

MoparcudaRay

Reaction score
Here are two Mopar aluminum modern wheels.
Wheels on green cuda come from a Dodge Magnum and the ones on the blue and grey cuda's are from Yearone.
The modern copies of the 15" OEM are aluminum 17" and 18" that keep with the classic stock look but give better weight and tire performance.
Sorry, the pictures are not in order but you get the idea. Hope this helps.

aar2.jpg

Dodge Magnum Charger 2005-08 18s.jpg

dodge-magnum-srt8-4_1600x0w.jpg

mrwsl2.png

shopping.jpg

wheels concave 3.jpg

wheels concave.JPG

Year One Front Right.jpg

Year One Rallye.jpg

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
Yea, I do like the Rally Style wheels on the Gray and Blue Cudas. They have that old school classic Mopar look. Been doing lots of reading about Crager vs American Racing (AR) wheels. People are saying that the chrome on Crager wheels don't hold up as well as the ARs, but they like the look better than the AR. Not quite ready to buy so have time to look at others and decide. Thanks for your input Ray.

4mayhemi

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to see and buy this style or name of these super deep dish concave type wheels?
It's hard to tell who makes what style anymore, every wheel company has similar designs now (and so many are not point-of-manufacture). That tri-color silver/limelight/flat black Cuda looks similar to torq-thrusts but concave, so I'm thinking USMags. The bowtie might be 2 piece custom barrel USMags as well US MAGS and Summit distributes them.

I've been looking for concave style wheels (that aren't custom$$$) for a while, its hard to find a musclecar appropriate one (but many "ricer" or "dub" concave rims available if you swing that way!).

4mayhemi

Reaction score
Any suggestions or personal preferences? Any input would help me make a decision.
All the above! I like steelies, rallyes, old-school Cragar and aftermarket, keep a couple sets depending on your mood! Google image "Cuda wheels" and you'll find pictures of the combos you're thinking of, and of course it'll be a 4-hour rabbit hole of looking at cool Cuda's.

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
I'll check out google Cuda Wheels and go from their. Wheels are a personal preference and I'm sure I'll find a set that will look nice. Im leaning toward the old school Cragar wheels. Thanks

Back