• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Who here is doing a three sum?

CudaChick1968

Reaction score
I admit it. I'm addicted. Couldn't stay away from my Mopar boys if somebody paid me. :-D

Still LMAO @ the threesome title though -- made me look!

MOBodyman

Reaction score
I have the same name on all three. However I don't own an e-body at the present time and none of my b-bodies are running so I spend most of my time on FABO. I do check all of the sites ever so often to see what's going on.
Dallas
I just noticed this was my first post even though I've been a member for almost a year. I guess I need to do more posting and less lurking.......

Last edited:

djwhog

Reaction score
Same here and same user ID, I have a 64 Dart a 70 Satallite, and a 09 Challenger, looking for a 70-71 Cuda for a bigblock build too.

Well and a 78 D150 truck too.. mopar blood since 74..

Brads70

Reaction score
I'm on all 3 too. Also on DodgeCharger.com, Moparchat,
Cuda-Challenger.com, Moparts,Viper Alley, Viper Club of America,Pro Touring Mopar
All under the same name.
Lurking around half hearted looking for a 70 GTX or 68-69 Charger, or a 71 Cuda project .

Last edited:

Longgone

Reaction score
I just signed up for FEBO and that makes three for me however I only own one A-body at this moment. Coincidentally, I`m going to look at an E-body today.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Currently on B,E and C. Have 2 B's, a `68 Road Runner (JUNKYARD DOG), `68 Coronet R/T and an A66 project. Thinking about a big C of some sort but I really need to finish one of my projects first.

racerkilla

Reaction score
on e and a... same name, haven't signed up for b only even though have a 71 roadrunner

Back