• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Who's tired of winter?

74 challenger

Reaction score
Yes JOHN and I have it rough down here in the South. But I do know NY weather-Rochester- to well since I lived there for over 30 years and I will not go back. John and I are willing to take one for the group.LOL

ramenth

Reaction score
Spring has sprung!... somewhat.

Weather in upstate NY. Wait five minutes, it'll change.

Up in the 90's in the early part of this past week, then down into the 50's with rain all day. Man, what a fun day it was replacing windows in the dining room.

Gonna be in the 60's this weekend, plenty of wind, then slowly creeping up back into the 90's by the end of the week.

But the roses are planted, the grass is growing, and trees are full.

Bill

Reaction score
Spring has sprung!... somewhat.

Weather in upstate NY. Wait five minutes, it'll change.

Up in the 90's in the early part of this past week, then down into the 50's with rain all day. Man, what a fun day it was replacing windows in the dining room.

Gonna be in the 60's this weekend, plenty of wind, then slowly creeping up back into the 90's by the end of the week.

But the roses are planted, the grass is growing, and trees are full.

Had snow flurries here in Vermont yesterday (May 25th). What's up with that!!

ramenth

Reaction score
I remember being in Maine for a Memorial Day weekend when Sarah worked up in Calais.

Coldest friggin' Memorial Day I've ever had. Temps in the 40's, but sunny.

Bill

Reaction score
Maine is for "Mainiacks"! Beautiful part of the country. The company I work for has branch in Caribou, ME and that is where we send all of the bad employees. lol. I sell wholesale heating equipment for a living and it's a great place to live for my line of work.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I want winter to come back. It has been hot in south Florida. We are just the opposite of the north. We can be out and get projects done in the winter when it is in the 70's.

ramenth

Reaction score
Maine is for "Mainiacks"! Beautiful part of the country. The company I work for has branch in Caribou, ME and that is where we send all of the bad employees. lol. I sell wholesale heating equipment for a living and it's a great place to live for my line of work.

Sarah worked up there for six months on a contract assignment. We fell in love with the place. If it wasn't for my business obligations here we would have moved there permanently.

Sarah would complain that all the time she was there she'd never saw a moose when I'd see 'em every time I'd travel up RT 9 between Bangor and Calais.

Even though we were apart for six months, it was a good time in our lives.

Back