• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Who's tired of winter?

ramenth

Reaction score
Okay, where I live in upstate NY hasn't been pounded like the mid west or the downstate area and east coast has been (yet), I do have to say that I'm getting tired of the snow and cold.

We're still figuring out the heat at the shop, so that's brought my Dip project to a halt until the weather warms up. (Warm enough to do mechanical work, but no warm enough for body and paint.) My 'Cuda needs to have the snow cleared off of it and from around it so I can call the rollback to have it brought into my home garage.

I need to get the young gun's Cordoba to the shop, but with the snow there's really no place to put it and have room for customers' cars.

Spring can't get here fast enough!

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
I`ve had enough of this winter too I keep my car in one of those cover all tents with plywood for the floor,I can still work on it at least but it`s cold in there!Now the weather channel is talking about some super storm system that is coming,supposed to affect the whole country.Looks like another foot of snow and people panicking and grabbing all the milk and bread in my neck of the woods AGAIN!

So yeah I`m sick of winter too! :mad:

scan0008.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I've had it too. Went to a great Mopar swap meet today, which helped, but now I'm really ready for spring.

32hooptie

Reaction score
I heard on the news only 52 more days till spring! Yaaa and then i herd im gonna get up to 15 inches of snow tuesday Booo

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Did you find any good stuff DetMatt1?

Hey Alleyoop
I didn't go to buy anything this time, allthough this is a pretty good size meet. I went more to hang out with friends and meet new mopar people, do a little networking. I would have been dangerous with a pocket full of money at this event. A lot of the stuff I will be needing in the near future for my `68 Road Runner ,"JUNKYARD DOG", I will be buying new, stuff like weather stripping, mirrors, door handles etc. I did find one thing I couldn't pass up though, I picked up a decent E-body luggage rack with a bunch of other Challenger parts a few months ago and it was missing the standoffs/mounting hardware and wouldn't you know it I found a little box on someones table with the parts I was missing, in the same condition as the rest of the rack. To make it even better, It was a guy I went to high school with and hadn't seen since, didn't even know he was into Mopars, he's got 5 of them including a Superbird, Mod-top `69 Satty, 440 six-pack Challenger vert, pink Challenger hardtop and sassy-grass green 340 4spd Demon and he is a member on FABO and FBBO, however occasional.
The world got smaller for me yesterday several times, it was a great show, thanks for asking:D.

32hooptie

Reaction score
oop today they said gonna get 4 inches tonight and then up to 19 inches tuesday here in mi.
Im gonna go move in with rameth, hes got 71 degree weather

Cudaized

Reaction score
I'm really tired of it, and they're talking about more this weekend. Spent about a day getting 3" of ice off my driveway this week. I'm lucky to have an old 87 Jeep Wrangler with a plow, starts up 1st try every winter! :D

Plowed driveway 1A.jpg

Plow Jeep 1.jpg

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Hey Alleyoop
I didn't go to buy anything this time, allthough this is a pretty good size meet. I went more to hang out with friends and meet new mopar people, do a little networking. I would have been dangerous with a pocket full of money at this event. A lot of the stuff I will be needing in the near future for my `68 Road Runner ,"JUNKYARD DOG", I will be buying new, stuff like weather stripping, mirrors, door handles etc. I did find one thing I couldn't pass up though, I picked up a decent E-body luggage rack with a bunch of other Challenger parts a few months ago and it was missing the standoffs/mounting hardware and wouldn't you know it I found a little box on someones table with the parts I was missing, in the same condition as the rest of the rack. To make it even better, It was a guy I went to high school with and hadn't seen since, didn't even know he was into Mopars, he's got 5 of them including a Superbird, Mod-top `69 Satty, 440 six-pack Challenger vert, pink Challenger hardtop and sassy-grass green 340 4spd Demon and he is a member on FABO and FBBO, however occasional.
The world got smaller for me yesterday several times, it was a great show, thanks for asking:D.

Very cool story DetMatt1! It is a small world sometimes.

3404speed

Reaction score
total standstill. White tundra looking area all around my garage, can't move anything. Once January hits and the temps stay cold, each additional storm is another pile on top of the last. Then we get freezing rain, and more snow Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh.

Yeah, heat would be nice in the garage, then maybe some other thing could be done.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Got another few inches yesterday, just what I needed to go with my bronchitis!

ramenth

Reaction score
Then we get freezing rain, and more snow Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh.

Heard ya' on the freezing rain. The weather here just plain sucked yesterday. Started as ice, went to rain, back to ice, then to snow. Even had thunder and lightning in the mix.

BIGSHCLUNK

Reaction score
For the first time ever, I actually drove the BIG loader home from the shop to clear snow. Took well over an hour from the shops gate to the home turf.

Snow! 009 (640x480).jpg

Back