• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

will 69 roadrunner 4 speed swap into 70 cuda

440cuda

Reaction score
I have a 4 speed out of a 69 roadrunner and it has the forward mounting pad for the shifter- everything looks like it will work but without the rear mount pad for the shifter I dont think it will work. I havent cut the 4 speed hump in the floor yet, so I was thinking I could fabricate a plate and weld it on the back on the tailshaft to hold the shifter?
or does anyone make a kit for it?

440cuda

Reaction score
I bought it - I got he whole B only setup 4 speed, bellhosuing, all clutch plates , trust bearing, fork zbar pistol grips shifter and correct ebody longer rods, the whole works except for the pedals for 800. Looks like I need the 4 speed hump and a tailshaft for b/e with the rearward shifter pad and the pedals. I jsut need a good plan for the install - I imagine I would stab the motor in with the tranny on, mount the crossmember and try to mark the zbar location and finalize the tunnel hump location- then pull hte motor again and weld everything in? Has anyone ever done this and have any advice?

Back