• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WILWOOD COMBINATION PROPORTIONING VALVE

Mopar Mitch

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Wilwood Combination Proportioning Valve (includes the brake line distribution body)? I have a 1972 Challenger 340 with factory power brakes. Any brake line size fitting issues? Brackets? Lines? I am using the factory Mopar aluminum master cylinder... 1-1/16" bore size (?). Will it fit with clearance to the hood hinge, as well as the fender well? Pictures would be most helpful.

I've installed a DrDiff 10.7 rear disc setup and need to resolve the proportioning valve matter.. remove it, gut it from existing body, etc... rear brakes don't work until I resolve this matter. Having difficulty gutting the existing unit... internal brass valves won't come out.

WILWOOD COMBINATION PRORTIONING VALVE.jpg

dodj

Reaction score
Brads70 installed one of those. But, being 2 and a half months since your posting..maybe you are done with it?

70chall440

Reaction score
I have one similar to that on my 70 Challenger but it has rear drums and I have one on my 73 Cuda but haven't driven it enough to know if it is working or not.

On 4 wheel disc cars I use a "Disc-Disc" P valve from here

Back