• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wiring help

1ownerCuda

Reaction score
Restoring a 70 challenger rt. Dash is out and looking to rewire complete car . Any advice on which supplier of wiring kits is best would be very helpful

1A218E05-8D80-4996-8ABA-F2853ED23E95.jpeg

moparlee

Reaction score
M&H sold by Year One gets a lot of thumbs up by members here. Wait for one of their 30% off sales. Evans Wiring is another good one out there.

Nice looking Challenger, what is the color? You should go on over to the Welcome Wagon and introduce yourself and tell us more about your car (and that VW bus).

1ownerCuda

Reaction score
M&H sold by Year One gets a lot of thumbs up by members here. Wait for one of their 30% off sales. Evans Wiring is another good one out there.

Nice looking Challenger, what is the color? You should go on over to the Welcome Wagon and introduce yourself and tell us more about your car (and that VW bus).
The color is frosty green poly G2, I believe not available until 1973 or 4. I will get to the welcome wagon and introduce myself, Thanks

Bret Schneider

Reaction score
If you plan on modifying the car during the restoration and aren't concerned about originality check out the kit from American Autowire. Classic Industries sells it along with a number of other vendors.

Back