• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WIW 1970 dodge challenger - PICS

tqfastfish

Reaction score
what is this 1970 dodge challenger worth? he has the full int., lets say the frame rails are oK...... orig. 318 auto on floor car- no engine or trans, floor looks fairly solid, just maybe a patch or two in the front, Thanks alot

00909_eLHIfATG4Xy_600x450.jpg

01111_3WWKK1qMZEO_600x450.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
The dash may have been changed. It has the reverse light for a 4 speed on the dash. I have seen a park light in the same bezel on 60's B bodies. The is not rare at all as far as production goes. Any Challenger is getting rare to see around. There is a good chance it is rotted out around the rear window and has cowl rust that is allowing water to get inside. These leaks will rot out the floors.

Avalanche

Reaction score
Its better to buy a car as finished as possible that you can afford, since it will cost you more to restore it than it will be worth in the end. I love these cars, but they are expensive to restore.

Its a hobby for a reason.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Instead of whats it worth. I think the better question to ask is how much would someone pay for this. To me WIW or what would you pay can be different amounts. Judging from pics and the description alone I would pay no more than $4K and that would be if I HAD to have it. What its worth i`d say $5-$6 tops but realistically closer to $5K. No motor or trans hurts the value a lot.
It does have the year going for it 1970 and if it has a fender tag or build sheet that would increase WIW but not necessarily how much more I would pay for it... but hey that`s just me. Buying something complete or as close to finished as possible will always cost less in the long run!

Back