• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Woodward Dream Cruise Parking ( Free For Members )

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
Hi, I posted this in a few of the other Mopar forums as well. Just thought I would see if anyone is looking for parking for the Woodward Dream Cruise? We have a pub just on Woodward, just north of 11 mile road. Stop in grab something to eat or drink and hang out with your car for the day. Kind of like the way cruising used to be. I have about 20-25 classics coming out so far. I have room for about 25 more in our lots. WOMC radio will be broadcasting there Saturday from our north parking lot. If anyone is interested in a spot for your classic or if your friends need a spot as well (even if its not a Mopar...lol) send me an email to bmoparmofo AT yahoo DOT com . I would be happy to help. Enjoy the cruise! Bo

ram250098

Reaction score
Never been down to the cruise, we have a huge mopar show up here that is on at the same time....but I would take you up on that offer for sure..well done Bo
AL

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
Thanks, I hope the weather stays nice for the show your way as well. We have about 25 spots or so left. If anyone is interested drop me an email. Bo

Back