• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 cuda grille wanted 'for parts'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a decent right side of a 70 Cuda grille. The left side is missing. I have been repairing grilles for over 10 years & I want to try & 'save this grille' . So, does anyone here have a busted 70 Cuda grille around? You know that one you have had in the garage rafters for the past 22 +years? Its still there right? Well, if it has a left side, then I would like it. Broken, show me. Anything is better than nothing. Someone once pictured one whole grille last time & the left side was somewhat busted up but it was there. Its got sold to another guy before I had gotten the reply back to him as he sold it to someone else! That was wrong! I am NOT interested in buying a new repop or decent grille, so with that said, go check your parts car out or your stach in the attic. I do not want a whole grille that could be fixed, I want a broken hunk or destroyed unit. I'm also looking for some stainless, the upper & lower trim as well, but if it is really bent or kinked, forget it. On the other hand, if I cannot find a grille for parts, I might be interested in selling this half to some to maybe repair their grille that partially busted, but for right now I wanna complete my request, so fire away & no overpriced weathered brittle junk either. Show me what you have & your best shot is reply to my email: cudamaster7074 at g mail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back