• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wow AAR fans check this out

plumgtx

Reaction score
theres a Green AAR on ebay right now, i was looking at it and its original colors are the same as mine on the build sheet. Burnt orange, white interior, black vinyl top. then i noticed the car has the same build date 407 or april 7th(in the AAR registry there is only 10 cars with this combo). then went back a few hours later and notice its one vin after my car, mine ending in 262 and this car selling ending in 263. So mine was right before this one and both are 4-speed cars, i thought that was cool and will post pics of my car before and after i get it back to original as per the build sheet and fender tags

IMAG0382.jpg

aar7.jpg

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
That is cool , I know of other consecutive # cars as well . what a waste to paint it green when it was an original K5 car

plumgtx

Reaction score
yea i know look what some idiots did to my car. only had it a few weeks and gonnna re do it back to factory specs...where the cars you know of consecutively the same? these two have identical fender tags and both have all the same options and colors. exact same build date just one number off. that car followed right behind mine and they are identical per fender tag. both cars have build sheet too

aar.jpg

aar6.jpg

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I know of 2 other sets of consecutive cars but they were not identical twins

Back