• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Heater box non-a/c 73 challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranidart70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a non a/c heater box for a 73 challenger.

I have the a/c box that is still in the car but coming out real soon so if anyone interested in some kind of trade.

Ray

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess. Welcome. Grumble grumble.:happy7:

Just be forewarned. Smurfs have been known to visit here at times.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The A/C box and the non A/C box use different firewall holes for the blower motor etc. The wiring is different also. Why are you changing it? What are you trying to accomplish? If you just want to do away with A/C, pull the hoses, etc., and cap them off with plastic plugs at the firewall. Your window defrost and heat will still work. Take pics, label, and save everything you take off. You never know if it will be wanted on the car again.

Last edited:

Ranidart70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The A/C box and the non A/C box use different firewall holes for the blower motor etc. The wiring is different also. Why are you changing it? What are you trying to accomplish? If you just want to do away with A/C, pull the hoses, etc., and cap them off with plastic plugs at the firewall. Your window defrost and heat will still work. Take pics, label, and save everything you take off. You never know if it will be wanted on the car again.

yes I am aware that the hole patterns are different, however the engine compartment is currently stripped of everything in it and down to bare metal. So I figure now would be the best time to do the modification. The goal is to have the firewall appear as if it was a non a/c car from the factory.

jeffv21

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a heater box in good shape. Just the lip has a small piece missing. I can send pictures. Need your email. PM me. Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back