• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

you won't believe what I bought this weekend

chasduster

Reaction score
70 challenger /6 converted to 383 727 20 yrs ago...came w/ shaker factory hood and shaker scoop and stuff....x/tra parts ralle dash insert side windows and tail lights, a super nice car...the guy I bought it off has owned 17 yrs...and has been off the road and sitting in his semi heated garage for 14 yrs....engine toast but did fire up and ran...crank bearings gone...I have known about this car for 10 years and have been waiting for the day it was for sale...Luck of the draw I bought it....My wife didn't even know it..she was some pi$$ed if you know what I mean...Interior is perfect...here are some pics...The guy had over 20 calls on it.....i went cash in hand no b/s.....when we were loading it he had 5 more calls and people on there way to look at it...here are a few pics.....enigine is almost out....i will look here for your guys and gals help...Thanks......oh yea....all is pretty good and solid...,no frame rust left driver floor pan is the wrst part....even trunk is solid..I will pics of this as i will use this thread as my running tally..:D.....has wrongs tail lights in it I have the right ones...

my 70 challenger 002.jpg

my 70 challenger 003.jpg

my 70 challenger 005.jpg

my 70 challenger 004.jpg

my 70 challenger 009.jpg

my 70 challenger 011.jpg

my 70 challenger 013.jpg

chasduster

Reaction score
Oh yea this is my first e-body ever.....I have a few a-bodies

chasduster

Reaction score
Thanks guys...where would the build sheet be hiding....And does the back seat come out like the A-bodies...I havn't looked yet

burntorange70

Reaction score
Thanks guys...where would the build sheet be hiding....And does the back seat come out like the A-bodies...I havn't looked yet

Try under the carpet, seats, back side of the glove box door. As for the rear seat? Sorry. Some one else will chime in that knows.

Last edited:
Back