• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What else are you guys working on?

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
this is a project I'm working on for free. My buddy Steve Devinport died unexpectedly on Thanksgiving. left his widow with this house not complete. He was a cuda owner and a great friend to me. So I'm donating my general contractor time to her to try to get the home finished this year so she can live in it and get out of the air stream trailer they have been living in for quite some time.

20190104_164932.jpg

20190104_165325_HDR.jpg

20190104_165112_HDR.jpg

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Sorry about your friend but a good man to help out his wife and finish their home for her

moparlee

Reaction score
Good for you and that is what friends are all about. Very nice place in a very nice location.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
D50F534F-2EF9-4BA7-88BC-593A839252C0.jpeg
*Update* got it enclosed before the snow. Only regret is a 10 foot wide door should’ve went at least 12

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
this is a project I'm working on for free. My buddy Steve Devinport died unexpectedly on Thanksgiving. left his widow with this house not complete. He was a cuda owner and a great friend to me. So I'm donating my general contractor time to her to try to get the home finished this year so she can live in it and get out of the air stream trailer they have been living in for quite some time.

View attachment 56731

View attachment 56732

View attachment 56733

You are a good person .
Looks like a lot of work for one man.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
You’ve got a corner lifting over on the right...:poke:
LOL I’ve got to bring in quite a bit more fill. The grade was off a few inches here and there. The guy that did the site work was in a hurry.That was over 50 yards of gravel already. Can you say over budget!!!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
New seals, bearings, races, rotors, calipers, pads, hoses and sway bar end links on my latest ‘67 Imperial. Finished that today instead of client work...:rolleyes:

2B25C327-E263-4650-8547-1F091EB04DC1.jpeg

A2149296-4C50-42CB-8E93-7A05F08033AE.jpeg

wingcarenvy

Reaction score
I am in the middle of building the engine for the T/A but for the last year I put it off to try and make it to Dragweek in my street no race no street car yeah thats better.

B74FE4D4-56F3-483C-BA5F-5163AF57B37D_zpslvewmwpy.png

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Will a 15" rallye fit over that caliper
It should. Budd are the stock brakes on mid to late ‘60s Imperials and the optional brakes on at least the Chrysler C-bodies. I’d try to slip a 15” x 6.5” on it for you but the Imps have a 5” bolt circle. I will say that not everything is readily available for them so rebuilding them isn’t cheap and guys are even choosing to replace them with the later single piston setups but I personally think that’s ridiculous.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Shame looks like they would have good stopping power.
Will have to get my CNC guy to make some adaptor plates for some Brembos you can pick them up used here at a reasonable price.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Good for you.
Complete kitchen and bathroom. Gutted, and heading back together.....
I had to do some kitchen wall and cabinet work back at Easter Time myself.
We were getting ready to go out and have Easter brunch with the family.
We hear this huge crash from downstairs. The top row of kitchen cabinets over the sink came out of the wall and crashed to floor.
1960 house; cabinets of course were made as one piece by a cabinet maker as was the norm back then and had been "resurfaced" at one point as an update.
On top of that the 2x4's and 2x10 supports were rotted out in some sections (from apparently a bathtub that was replaced was leaking water into the wall)
Had to order new cabinets from the Home Depot and install them, and repair the wall to hold the new cabinets.
(no Easter Dinner that Sunday)
This ever happened to anyone else?

IMG_4578.jpg

Kitchen cab on floor Easter 2919.JPG

Last edited:

wedg2go

Reaction score
I forgotten about this thread.

I figured my project would take most of the summer to complete and here it is!

Front.jpg

Right.jpg

Left.jpg

A full size RV/garage combo. Big enough - 1356 sq. ft. - for a Class A Coach and more than adequate enough for our Class C (Thinking Re-sale value). Wife and I will purchase a econo-box to flat tow and place in the smaller garage portion or down the middle between the RV and garage when guest come over. Meanwhile, she has her eye on a fold away Ping-Pong table for the garage. Sheeesh!

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Sweet looking garage! Match's the house perfect and does not stand out as an RV garage from the road. I've been watching it's progress as I drive by once a week or so.
Who did your stucco?

wedg2go

Reaction score
Cuda Hunter

Thanks!

One of the agreements with the development's POA's architectural committee was to match the house. Since the contractor had all the names and numbers of the subs that did the home it became an easy repeat. We like the results.

Franco Stucco and Stone. He runs a great stucco crew.

Drop by sometime when you have the opportunity.

Back