• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Question and need suggestions

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
My friend is away.
He said when he comes back sometime after the new year. he wants me to learn to drive.
Then he will buy me a car.
Considering my limited height any suggestions on what kind of car.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Something that comes with an Electric height adjustable seat

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Something that comes with an Electric height adjustable seat
Yes .
I guess I asked the question wrong.
It will need the seat, blocks for gas and brake .
What I really need to ask I guess is cars that are easier to manage for a first time driver.

wedg2go

Reaction score
My friend is away.
He said when he comes back sometime after the new year. he wants me to learn to drive.
Then he will buy me a car.
Considering my limited height any suggestions on what kind of car.

WoW! Great friend!
New or used?
I would suggest a Mustang! (J/K'g! Don't buy a Mustang).
Hmmmm?
I test drove a Ford Escape. It was easy-peasy to herd down the road. Scrappy suv with the turbo that can get the job done.
Not sure how it drives, but a ton of people in Colorado drive the Subaboo, Forester. Most owners will stand by their choice.
A Yugo...???...Nope!
Ummmm?
Wow! That's all I can offer? I must have brain freeze going on this morning.
However, I will suggest the following:
Stay away from pick-up trucks for your daily mode of transportation since you are just learning to drive.
If you live, or plan to drive, in the land where a certain element turns from a gas, to a liquid, to a solid then definitely all-wheel drive. You can thank me later after your first unplanned H2O/ice/slush drift.

BTW - I know little to nothing about GM products. Too much negative vibe for me to suggest or own one. Perhaps someone can rattle this thread with a suggestion or two about that particular product?
BTW again - No to BMW, Cooper! I have recently purchased a used one for a dingy (Motorhome slang). Great car, if you pack some height and have been driving for some time. The front seats are fashioned after the letter "V" and the dash is really not user friendly for a first car.

oldkimmer

Reaction score
Lots of newer vehicles have adjustable pedals as well. Kim

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
WoW! Great friend!
New or used?
I would suggest a Mustang! (J/K'g! Don't buy a Mustang).
Hmmmm?
I test drove a Ford Escape. It was easy-peasy to herd down the road. Scrappy suv with the turbo that can get the job done.
Not sure how it drives, but a ton of people in Colorado drive the Subaboo, Forester. Most owners will stand by their choice.
A Yugo...???...Nope!
Ummmm?
Wow! That's all I can offer? I must have brain freeze going on this morning.
However, I will suggest the following:
Stay away from pick-up trucks for your daily mode of transportation since you are just learning to drive.
If you live, or plan to drive, in the land where a certain element turns from a gas, to a liquid, to a solid then definitely all-wheel drive. You can thank me later after your first unplanned H2O/ice/slush drift.

BTW - I know little to nothing about GM products. Too much negative vibe for me to suggest or own one. Perhaps someone can rattle this thread with a suggestion or two about that particular product?
BTW again - No to BMW, Cooper! I have recently purchased a used one for a dingy (Motorhome slang). Great car, if you pack some height and have been driving for some time. The front seats are fashioned after the letter "V" and the dash is really not user friendly for a first car.

The jackass just sent me a picture of a Smart car.:soapbox:

oldkimmer

Reaction score
Now that’s too funny. Proves he’s not very smart. Kim

Back