• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need a picture of the quarter window lower rear corner

Doc Corey

Reaction score
I'm doing the filler work on my 71 Challenger in the quarter/roof joint area , and I don't know how the very back end of the drip rail channel blends into the quarter panel at the lower rear of the quarter window. Wonder if anyone could take a pic of that area so I can see what it's supposed to look like. I need to know if the drip rail chrome trim piece is recessed into the body in that area, or what shape that corner is supposed to be. I have both new roof skin and quarter panels. Thanks.

Doc Corey

Reaction score
I'm doing the filler work on my 71 Challenger in the quarter/roof joint area , and I don't know how the very back end of the drip rail channel blends into the quarter panel at the lower rear of the quarter window. Wonder if anyone could take a pic of that area so I can see what it's supposed to look like. I need to know if the drip rail chrome trim piece is recessed into the body in that area, or what shape that corner is supposed to be. I have both new roof skin and quarter panels. Thanks.
I should have said, I need to know if the drip rail channel is recessed into the body at the very lower end of the chrome drip rail trim

Doc Corey

Reaction score
this the area I refer to, with the pencil marks.

20200122_160930.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
The drip rail does not recess into the body. The body work just follows your pencil line. Here is the only pic I have, but it is with the drip rail in place.
2 - Oct 12-14 (11).JPG

jt4406

Reaction score
The drip rail actually stops short of the corner of the window. I attached a pic of my car without the drip rail chrome attached. If you zoom in you can see it pretty well. Hope it helps.
Jess in ky

IMG_9952a.jpg

Back