• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Air shock T valve fittng Brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don`t you just buy the one on E-bay you found it`s only $20 with shipping?If your willing to buy one from someone here like you say in your post how much would you save is it even worth hunting around to find it when you can have it for $20 bucks? Thats even if someone has got it here.

73b3challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fitting is 16.00$ and he whant 12.00$ for shipping am not paying 28.00$ for a fitting hes shipping price it crazy if you ask me
Plus am not going to use the car for a other 3 or 4 month i have time to look for one .

Last edited:

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price does seem high for what it is,his auction says $5.60 for shipping did you contact him about shipping?Is he charging more shipping since youre in Canada?In that case I`d be searching around too.
I`d seriously consider what other posters mentioned about separate lines that way you don`t lose air in both shocks if you get a leak.Myself I would ditch the air shocks and get some Kyb shocks. I just put a set in my car for around $70.00 delivered got them from Rock Auto.

73b3challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep it 12.00$ because am in Canada but make no sens to me i got bigger parts thet that for cheaper shipping .Il keep looking il find on.

Cranky

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not so much losing air in both shocks if a leaks occurs but with a T valve, you force air from one shock to the other on turns or hard cornering. With a separate line to each shock, that doesn't happen and it handles so much better. I've used air shocks for years on various cars and use them to 'bias' my suspension for drag racing with a street car so for me, air shocks give me more versatility....I'll take a look and see if I have any T's left laying around but I usually threw them into the brass box for recycling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back