• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

2020 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals – 50th Anniversary of 1970 AAR Cuda and T/A Challenger

Transamcuda

Reaction score
The 50 Year Reunion for the AAR Cudas & Challenger T/As in 2020.
In July 2020 from the 10th trough 12th the Chryslers at Carlisle staff will be graciously hosting us once again so we can all get together!
I will be doing what I can to try to get some AAR Cudas there that have not been shown at this event before & Barry Washington will be doing the same for the Challenger T/As. As always, we love to see our regulars also!
We will both be in close contact with the Carlisle Events staff to do what we can to make this an epic event.
Barry & I will be holding seminars about the history & details of these cars & questions from the attendees will be welcome. We will also have have current registry counts for the AARs & T/As in the known paint colors recorded so far. We will both do all we can to be available during the show to visit & answer any questions that come up.
Register with Carlisle as early as you can please? This will help the Carlisle staff plan how many spaces we will need in our section!
To register for the show, please go to https://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=26 to select the registration package of your choice, then & fill out the online form. Under 'Chrysler Classification' select '505:E BODY 1970 AAR CUDA & CHALLENGER T/A'
You can also choose a club affiliation, so please use 'AAR & T/A Registry'.
Running or not, from pristine to 'just found' dirt & all, we hope you can bring your car. Please drive it, trailer it, drag it or push it, we want to see you there! We are hoping to set a new record for the most AAR Cudas & Challenger T/As at one show EVER!
The record to beat was set at the Carlisle show in 2005 with 59 Challenger T/As & 41 AAR Cudas present for a total count of 100. Can we beat that for the 50 Year Reunion? We all hope so!
See you in July!
Jeff Bangert

Simpo340

Reaction score
Anyone out there know how t get my 1970 Cuda appraised? I'm ready to part with her. Knee replacement makes driving a manual tough.

1970 cuda.jpg

1970 Cuda Motor Compartment.jpg

20180602_133400.jpg

20180814_150527.jpg

20180814_151016.jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score

djais1801

Reaction score
I am actually popping my cherry and going for the 1st time!! I actually just sent in my car for the invitational to be in the building...I doubt it will be accepted but hey...Ya never know!! Only 142 U code RTSE 4spds made and about 20% total challengers overall were FC7...so that's like 1 of 28...how many are still on the road?
Where do you guys stay? I'm looking at a few places in Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg??
carlisle014.jpg
carlisle005.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
are they still having Carlisle this year. I see major sporting events as far out as July cancelled and am starting to get concerned.. It is hard to have Carlisle without social interaction. Social Distancing is not a possibility there.

Rich G.

Reaction score
I registered for it too but I have a feeling it will be canceled

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I sure hope they don't cancel. I'm booked, have time off from work, and several of my friends got time off from work as well so they can come along. 28 hour drive straight through. Would hate to miss this!

BriceRoad

Reaction score
Heading out to Carlisle Thursday morning. Does anyone have any information about the Thursday Evening Cruise Night? It used to be at a dealership but I think they moved it somewhere else. Just wondering if it got cancelled or not. Thanks.

Update: I found it mentioned on the Carlisle website. It appears to still be on. It is held at the Carlisle Expo Center at 100 K Street,Carlisle, PA.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope not...this will be my first time going
Unusual car I gather in that it is the S/E package (small back window) but yet only had dog dish wheel covers. Thought S/E (most of them anyway) would have had rallye or road wheels. Enjoy

djais1801

Reaction score
Unusual car I gather in that it is the S/E package (small back window) but yet only had dog dish wheel covers. Thought S/E (most of them anyway) would have had rallye or road wheels. Enjoy
It came with Rallyes from the factory. I'm a dog dish body colored steelies kind of guy so...

Back