• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE E Body Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
E body parts -

have many USED parts from my Cuda cars -

Door rubber gaskets - $5 - 25
Door felt - $2 - 25
Door Handles - $25 - 85
Door latch parts - $10 - 75
Roof Window Chrome trim - $35 - 75 ea side
front windshield - rear window chrome trim - $10 - 125
Cuda chrome wheel well trim - $85

Door glass - $50 ea
Door window track parts - $5 - 35
Dash Wire Harness's - $40 - 100

pics upon request -

located NE of Detroit

resized.jpg

resize a.jpg

resize b.jpg

resize c.jpg

resize.jpg

tklockwood

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in wiring harness stuff. I am going to use a Painless Mopar harness but need some stuff. I specifically am looking for the connectors and wiring for the headlight, dimmer, and windshield wiper switches. I would also like an underhood 2 speed wiper harness. Again mainly for the motor connectors. I know you didn't mention that but thought I would ask anyway. What can you do for me and what would it cost?

Thanks.

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a backup light switch wire harness for a 1973 Barracuda with manual transmission. The tranny is a 1970 383 4 speed that came out of a different car. Know where I may get one. I tried searching the web but only found it for other year models with an automatic transmission. Thanks

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I found one, but not sure if it will work. I'll call them tomorrow and ask them if it will fit my application. If it won't work, I'll get back to you. Do you have one that may work?

tklockwood

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you mean me, I don't think so. I will be looking through all of my old wiring pretty soon for stuff I need. I will see what I find in there. I was actually responding to 440wb who thought he may have some wiring I need.

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you mean me, I don't think so. I will be looking through all of my old wiring pretty soon for stuff I need. I will see what I find in there. I was actually responding to 440wb who thought he may have some wiring I need.[/QUOTE

Sorry, yea I was responding to 440wb, but if you come across one, i’ll buy it from you. Thanks

Mad Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, I was actually responding to 440wb, but if you come across one, i’ll purchase it from you. Thanks

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I need a backup light switch wire harness for a 1973 Barracuda with manual transmission. The tranny is a 1970 383 4 speed that came out of a different car. Know where I may get one. I tried searching the web but only found it for other year models with an automatic transmission. Thanks
I am not sure what that would look like?
can you send a pic
Did you have a chance to look for a partial harness yet by any chance? No rush, just checking... Thanks.

have a pic -

ws.jpg

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
can you send a pic

have a pic -

View attachment 47047
Interested in wiring harness stuff. I am going to use a Painless Mopar harness but need some stuff. I specifically am looking for the connectors and wiring for the headlight, dimmer, and windshield wiper switches. I would also like an underhood 2 speed wiper harness. Again mainly for the motor connectors. I know you didn't mention that but thought I would ask anyway. What can you do for me and what would it cost?

Thanks.

numbers on the back of fuse panel

wss.jpg

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

have not found one yet...

tklockwood

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can you send a pic

have a pic -

View attachment 47047

The main things I need are the three connectors pictured. The first is for an e body headlight switch.
IMG_0566.JPG

This next one is for the wiper switch. In my case I have a 2 speed setup.
IMG_0565.JPG

This last one is the wiper motor connector, again for a two speed.
IMG_0567.JPG

If you have harnesses, or partial harnesses, that include these connectors let me know what you have and what you want for them. Thanks.

Vcode

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the bucket seat bases, cowl grills, and looking for seat tracks.

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The main things I need are the three connectors pictured. The first is for an e body headlight switch.View attachment 47167
This next one is for the wiper switch. In my case I have a 2 speed setup.
View attachment 47168
This last one is the wiper motor connector, again for a two speed.
View attachment 47169

If you have harnesses, or partial harnesses, that include these connectors let me know what you have and what you want for them. Thanks.

after looking at all my harness's ( 6 pairs ) I only have the headlight connector you show in the first pic -

Jim k

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need wheelwell trim for my 73 cuda. How nice is it if ya still have it ? I'm not far from you at all 59 and van dyke

440WB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I need wheelwell trim for my 73 cuda. How nice is it if ya still have it ? I'm not far from you at all 59 and van dyke

just for a driver - you would need to polish
probably have scratch's + nicks + dents -

bought them for my 70 - never putting them on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back