• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking at buying my first e body.

moparlee

Reaction score
Did you notice that on the orange one, the left fender front lower area, valance, and bumper have been pushed up quite a bit. The blue one looks nice. Ask both of them to send you some pictures of the trunk and under body areas. You really need to thoroughly check them out personally.

Curtis

Reaction score
I did just notice that on the orange one thank you. I don't know im not on eBay much.

74 challenger

Reaction score
Please go look at the car you want to buy. Bought a 70 Bee and wished I went in person to see it. I am happy with the car but still wished I went in person. You dont want to drop big money and regret it.The blue chally is nice but I think the price is high.

Curtis

Reaction score
Yea I will I was kind a hoping someone from the Chicago area where the orange 71 is at, or Detroit area where the 70 blue one is at could share some info about the dealers, good or bad.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Curtis, welcome to FEBO from New Jersey and good luck with your convertible hunt.

That 1970 blue Challenger looks good.
If it is an original A66 car, it is even more special. 45K is not a bad price for a clean convertible, especially if it is an original 340 car. If the car is as clean as it looks, it's a decent buy, but you really need to see it!
Dino2 (1).gif

Curtis

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome I appreciate it I will have to plan a trip to see the blue challenger it's about a 8 hr drive one way.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I live in the Detroit area and have never heard of the dealer in Whitmore Lake but that blue Challenger looks like a beauty and I think pretty fairly priced even if it’s not a real 340 car. At least from the pictures....

Curtis

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome and that kinda makes me nervous about not much information about them. It looks like a small restoration shop. I would not buy anything sight unseen though.

KATSAAR

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I live in the Detroit area and have never heard of the dealer in Whitmore Lake but that blue Challenger looks like a beauty and I think pretty fairly priced even if it’s not a real 340 car. At least from the pictures....

its on completed listing.
it is an HOB car
fender tag has H51
car don't have A/C ??????????????????????????
restorer must have deleted it

kudakoda

Reaction score
Hey everyone looking at buying a challenger vert. I will attach the links to them. I basically want any and all opinions on the cars and the dealers. I know I need to get vin # and fender tags I plan on calling tomorrow for those. Hopefully the links work.

Classic Auto Haus

1970 Challenger Convertible B5 Blue

Curtis
When looking at these cars pay attention to the frame rails underneath and be comfortable with the integrity of them. Rust no undercoating and neglect is a killer. Quoting my father, "A pig with lipstick is still a pig."

Shelbydogg

Reaction score
I’m I St.Louis area. I have a ‘71 for sale. Asking $38. Msg me on e-bodies.org Facebook Page.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Wow, it is an A66 Challenger convertible
They only made 264 A66 convertibles total.
The automatic A66 verts came in at 178 cars, making the blue one a rare car.
I am lucky enough to own an A66 Challenger convertibile, automatic w Y1 paint. It is costing me more to put my car in that condition then the purchase price of that car.
Dino2 (1).gif

I get excited when I see another A66 Challenger; especially the verts!

its on completed listing.
it is an HOB car
fender tag has H51
car don't have A/C ??????????????????????????
restorer must have deleted it

View attachment 48014

est43

Reaction score
Hey everyone looking at buying a challenger vert. I will attach the links to them. I basically want any and all opinions on the cars and the dealers. I know I need to get vin # and fender tags I plan on calling tomorrow for those. Hopefully the links work.

Classic Auto Haus

1970 Challenger Convertible B5 Blue
John do you like to breath or eat .... both of your choices are extremely attractive .... two of my very favorite cars..... but without seeing or driving or really, really looking at it.... and how much to get near perfect.... if I was buying I would take the blue challenger ....

Back