• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger - Starting again.

DHRKRider

Reaction score
Hello, I am now retired and really need to start working again on this project. I began in the early 90s. I am now in the research phase to purchase a rotisserie. I am looking at the Derek Weaver Rotisserie. I look forward to everyone's support and comments on this forum.

70 Challenger.jpg

340challconvert

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome from New Jersey

I too retired 3 1/2 years back and finally started on my A66 Challenger convert that I've owned since 1979 so I know how you feel.
Looks like a cool Challenger project; tell us more about the car and keep everyone posted on your progress.
Dino2 (1).gif

DHRKRider

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome from New Jersey

I too retired 3 1/2 years back and finally started on my A66 Challenger convert that I've owned since 1979 so I know how you feel.
Looks like a cool Challenger project; tell us more about the car and keep everyone posted on your progress.
View attachment 50741
The car is a JH23 with 318, 904 trans, and A/C. I plan to keep the motor/trans and everything original as much as possible. I will do some performance upgrades on the engine. Currently on jack stands dropping the rear end and K-frame to get it on a rotisserie. Need to repair trunk pan and driver side pan rust areas. Patching only.

Back