• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe, 56k Mile Original Unrestored, many Rare options

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP75

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Plymouth Barracuda

Just listed for sale today on www.bringatrailer.com
1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe, 56k original miles, all stock, unrestored, numbers matching, 318ci V8, Many rare options, please visit www.bringatrailer.com to see the listing. It has over 100 photos of the car and a 2 minute walk around video.
Comes with original build sheet, owners manual, service manual, etc..
A must see, a very rare find like this!!!
In storage garaged and unused since 1984. (stored for 34 years) - please take a look :)

c10.jpg

c15.png

View attachment 53704

DSC_0165.JPG

c21.jpg

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0168.JPG

DSC_0175.JPG

MP75

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please see this car just listed on www.bringatrailer.com

1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe, 56k original miles, Unrestored, in storage unused since 1984, many rare premium options.
For sale to a good new home,

KATSAAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it was in NY on c list for $31k.
it may be on its second or third flip by now.
cool car.

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it was a serious seller they would have answered my question, probably a flipper trying to milk it for all it's worth good luck with the auction.

Last edited:

bill_z

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold for 22K. Seems like a pretty good buy.

Hi everyone, I was the lucky winner of the car. I am going through it now with friends/family making a list of mechanical parts (brakes, ignition, carb, etc) that'll need to be done to make it road worthy. I have no plans to alter anything other than small cosmetic details to keep it as a 1970 survivor. I hope to lean on the forum for knowledge and will do my best to answer my own questions using previous posts so as not to be a nuisance. I should probably head on over to the welcome wagon with some pics so apologies for the cross-posting.

Please ask away any questions you have or any pic requests. I'll do my best to answer and will most likely have some follow-up questions of my own.

Thanks in advance.

bz

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I was the lucky winner of the car. I am going through it now with friends/family making a list of mechanical parts (brakes, ignition, carb, etc) that'll need to be done to make it road worthy. I have no plans to alter anything other than small cosmetic details to keep it as a 1970 survivor. I hope to lean on the forum for knowledge and will do my best to answer my own questions using previous posts so as not to be a nuisance. I should probably head on over to the welcome wagon with some pics so apologies for the cross-posting.

Please ask away any questions you have or any pic requests. I'll do my best to answer and will most likely have some follow-up questions of my own.

Thanks in advance.

bz

Bill, congrats on getting the Barracuda! That is a great looking car and very glad that you are going to keep it as is except for the maintenance work.

KATSAAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't let anybody talk you into doing any paint work. LEAVE IT ALONE.
cool car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back