• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 340 motor long block

Status
Not open for further replies.

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1970 rebuilt 340 long block Pan to intake. I got as part of a trade for one of my cars. I have never heard it run and have no paperwork. I did A boroscope inspection before taking possession of the engine inside looked super clean and could see cross hatch marks. This motor was supposedly built by a local speed shop who had world recognition as a racer and a builder of engines. When he died so did the buisness so I bought the engine after his death but the engine sat in my buddies cuda for at least 5 years before I got it 2010. Since then has been sitting in my parents garage on my engine stand waiting for me to build my run up stand. Asking 2200. hundred and live in CA. prefer local buyer but will ship if need be at buyers expense

dongei

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting, I have a really nice #'s correct 4BBL carb for one of those if it's a 4 speed.

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will see what I can do Its in my parents garage at the moment. I
might be able to find some pics in my computer.

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a stock intake that would go perfect with that Carb which was off my 4 speed car

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my Iphone 4S (POS) has gone on strike or refuses to synch up with my computer so I thought I would at least report the casting numbers off the block which are 2780330-340-4. the fifth digit might Be an 8 but I don't think so. That was the best I could do since my dads got it buried in the back of his garage. ill see if I can the numbers off the block and head next time I'm over there this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back