• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 4 door cuda?!?!

resq302

Reaction score
why insist this point? The man owning the collection is known to the hobby. ECS didn't find an untapped holy grail, but its no joke to the owner.

I've been in the antique car hobby now for over 15 years and I've never seen pictures or even know who this guy is. Its kind of silly to say that you know a place based on a few pictures that don't even show the name of the place or even have a location listed. Those pictures, for all I know, could be someone in the next state over from me. Again, without seeing any outside land marks, or being there in person yourself, there is no way to know or certain where this location is.

ECS

Reaction score
He must be the great Carmac !

I believe he might be more amazing that the Great Carnac. A couple of weeks ago he told me that I had unknowingly disclosed my "secret" data regarding the registering of this car. The hilarious thing about his reverse phycology attempt, was that no registration had even taken place at the time! Not a single DMV Agency had been given information about the car. I guess you have to be pretty omniscient about "something" when that "something" has not even occurred yet. (lol)

I guess I should go ahead and reveal the sources Brian. The registration of the car and the parts place I posted pictures of are in the same geographic location. I had Heinrich Luitpold Himmler (the fourth) validate and process the vehicle for registration. It will be licensed for un-lmited mileage along the beautiful Countryside of Luneburg Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjqTltTgsPA

ECS

Reaction score
.....there is no way to know or certain where this location is.

Have you ever noticed how they change their bluffs when attempting to make you think they know something? (lol)

From this......"ECS didn't find an untapped holy grail, but its no joke to the owner."
To this....."ECS didn't find an untapped holy grail, since others have been there. its not a joke"

TCB

Reaction score
I've been in the antique car hobby now for over 15 years and I've never seen pictures or even know who this guy is. Its kind of silly to say that you know a place based on a few pictures that don't even show the name of the place or even have a location listed. Those pictures, for all I know, could be someone in the next state over from me. Again, without seeing any outside land marks, or being there in person yourself, there is no way to know or certain where this location is.

I'll try to end but probably won't stop. You and partner post 10 photos of someone elses private collection what's the upside beside showing off?

I believe he might be more amazing that the Great Carnac. A couple of weeks ago he told me that I had unknowingly disclosed my "secret" data regarding the registering of this car. The hilarious thing about his reverse phycology attempt, was that no registration had even taken place at the time! Not a single DMV Agency had been given information about the car. I guess you have to be pretty omniscient about "something" when that "something" has not even occurred yet. (lol)

I guess I should go ahead and reveal the sources Brian. The registration of the car and the parts place I posted pictures of are in the same geographic location. I had Heinrich Luitpold Himmler (the fourth) validate and process the vehicle for registration. It will be licensed for un-lmited mileage along the beautiful Countryside of Luneburg Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjqTltTgsPA

This is so true?

Last edited:

ECS

Reaction score
I'll try to end but probably won't stop. You and partner post 10 photos of someone elses private collection what's the upside beside showing off?

No, it's you instigators who don't stop. He didn't post a single picture.....I did. And since you & so many others "have been there" and know its whereabouts, it must not be too "private". Or were your initial comments just another attempt at stirring the pot?

TCB

Reaction score
No, it's you instigators who don't stop. He didn't post a single picture.....I did. And since you & so many others "have been there" and know its whereabouts, it must not be too "private". Or were your initial comments just another attempt at stirring the pot?

:naka:

Bully.

resq302

Reaction score

Thanks for confirming that, Dave. I was going to say, I really must be lacking in memory as I don't EVER recall posting pictures of a place I've never visited.

Funny how when you correct someone (again) they start with calling you a "bully". SMH (shaking my head !)

ECS

Reaction score
Funny how when you correct someone (again) they start with calling you a "bully". SMH (shaking my head !)

That's the typical response given by the instigators who try start trouble but soon find they have bitten off more than they can chew.

TCB

Reaction score
That's the typical response given by the instigators who try start trouble but soon find they have bitten off more than they can chew.

Your Kook aid is tainted. instead of trying to attack and chase away people away, drink something less lethal.

Last edited:

ECS

Reaction score

One thing I know we agree on is that they are all the same person, posting under his numerous aliases. (lol)

Back on topic..........I continue to think of new ways to make this project even more intriguing to those following the build. I've decided to take an NOS Barracuda Sales Brochure and convert it to illustrate a Factory 4 Door version of this Barracuda. I have the exact type of paper to use for print, will scan the amended images and then add a photo of the 4 Door car (similar in print style) to the illustrations in the original brochure. When the brochure is put back together you will think it's Factory issued.

When complete, the car will have an original REGISTERED VIN plate, Factory exact appearing Broadcast Sheets, (installed in their correct locations) a Factory exact appearing Corporate Invoice, a Factory exact Vehicle Traveler's Sheet, a Factory exact Window Sticker and an authentic VIN Decal.

resq302

Reaction score
Dave,

What is a Vehicle Traveler's sheet? I've never heard of that before.

ECS

Reaction score
Yawn ................How about a progress report on the item that this thread is supposed to follow. Thank you.

Come on now leo..........let's be fair/consistent here. You've had your fun nit-picking my Decals, the NOS parts I've used for my projects, as well as critiquing the restoration of my Survivor Valiant. I realize however that seeing your reflection in the mirror can sometimes have a sobering effect on how you perceive the actions of others. (lol)

ECS

Reaction score
Dave,

What is a Vehicle Traveler's sheet? I've never heard of that before.

Scroll down about half way down the link I posted below and you can see what they are & where they usually go in the Trunk. They were basically a single line print, of the first line in the Broadcast Sheet. It was used as a quick vehicle identifier when the Car was being unloaded off of the Transport Carrier. They were suppose to be removed during the Dealer processing & detailing stages but some were left in place. (Click on the images to enlarge them.)

http://www.moparaction.com/Article/PoP/PoP.html

Last edited:

TCB

Reaction score
One thing I know we agree on is that they are all the same person, posting under his numerous aliases. (lol)

Back on topic..........I continue to think of new ways to make this project even more intriguing to those following the build. I've decided to take an NOS Barracuda Sales Brochure and convert it to illustrate a Factory 4 Door version of this Barracuda. I have the exact type of paper to use for print, will scan the amended images and then add a photo of the 4 Door car (similar in print style) to the illustrations in the original brochure. When the brochure is put back together you will think it's Factory issued.

When complete, the car will have an original REGISTERED VIN plate, Factory exact appearing Broadcast Sheets, (installed in their correct locations) a Factory exact appearing Corporate Invoice, a Factory exact Vehicle Traveler's Sheet, a Factory exact Window Sticker and an authentic VIN Decal.

:sleepy2:

ECS

Reaction score
:sleepy2:

Oh yes......I must have been half asleep! I forgot to mention the Customer Satisfaction Card and the itemized Warranty Brochure that will also accompany the previously mentioned Paperwork. Thanks for the reminder!

resq302

Reaction score
Ah ok. Thanks, Dave. I never knew what that piece of paper was called.

TCB,

If Dave is obviously boring you, why do you feel the need to keep coming back? I'm guessing no one has a gun to your head forcing you to make comments on here.

Back