• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 4 door cuda?!?!

Reaction score
Very nice work. Will it be driven?

The Car runs and operates just like a new 1970 Factory Barracuda. At this time, I only intend to use it for Show display purposes.

4door-undercar5-3.jpg

AUSTA

Reaction score
Looks like there is a new 70's hi impact color HOT CHILI !
Beautiful vehicle.
Well Done

Reaction score
Very nice work. Will it be driven?

We completed 4 separate Tours and things went very well. There will be a few follow up Magazine articles and Velocity TV coverage to round out the 4 Door Barracuda events. We also just received a TOP 10 Car for Mopar and a TOP 10 New Products release in the same Automotive venue. This is a first for ECS and I feel very humbled and honored for the accolades. They continue to write some really nice things about the vehicle as well.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Your efforts, work and creativity in designing and building the car deserve the recognition being afforded to you. Congrats!

Reaction score
Your efforts, work and creativity in designing and building the car deserve the recognition being afforded to you. Congrats!

You're being much too kind. It was a long drawn out project and it's now being covered in many different areas. I know there is some "hate" over the layout/appearance and that's perfectly fine. The car does invoke many different states of emotion. I (personally) like it the more I see it.

Here is another video taken by Hurst Author and Mopar Enthusiast Rich Truesdell. He was very kind in his coverage and continues to write about the vehicle in his blog.

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Yes that is one awesome ride! Glad your getting some notice that isn't bad.
Your skill level is very impressive. I enjoyed every thread on the car on every forum I could find it on.

Reaction score
A SEMA Sponsored highlight from the 2017 Event. VELOCITY Cable Television. "High Preference Road Trip" - 2017 Friday @ 7 Central.

Back